Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu for the week.....

I don't really assign a day for the food. I just pick it the night before. This is also subject to change because of different things. The kids don't have school on Thursday, Friday or next Monday. So, that will also have a little to do with it too.

We are having camp meeting at church this week so we may eat at church too. Everyone brings different things to contribute to the meal. So, I have to get that stuff together and take by Wednesday. I'll be making a cake to take as well. It's a German Chocolate Cake. That is my FAVORITE!! YUM! (I think I'm suppose to have that for Friday so I'll wait on making that....I don't want to take it on Wednesday and it sit there.) I'll post the cake recipe. It comes from a regular cake mix but it's made different. Very moist! You'll have to try it. I'll make the cake, take a picture and post the recipe.

Here's the menu.

Veggie Soup and Grilled Cheese
Tacos w/lettuce and cheese, chips and refried beans
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole, mashed potatoes & peas
Pork Loin Chops, baked potatoes w/sour cream, corn
Chicken Sandwiches, mac n cheese and chips
Chicken....Chicken.....Chicken......since we have a ton in the freezer!

I don't put what day because I never know what day we'll have what. I just decide the day before.

No comments: