Friday, November 6, 2009

I WON!!!! I WON!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!

I was checking my e-mail earlier and got an e-mail from Suzzett from over at
http://www.suzzettsfabric.com/
I had somehow passed over it with all of the e-mails that I had received recently.

Here's what the title said:

You are the November Newsletter Fat Quarter Bundle winner.


Here's the text inside my e-mail:

‏Congratulations you are the winner of the monthly drawing for a fat quarter bundle of 13 coordinating fabrics.


I quickly e-mailed Suzzett back to Thank her! I was like a kid in the candy store! I can't wait to see what it looks like!

This was something I just had to blog about! After the week that I have had this comes at a great time!!!

I just had to share with you what I won! Check out Suzzett's site. She has some awesome stuff!

5 comments:

Abatevintage said...

How wonderful congratulations on your win.


Have a wonderful weekend.


Blessings,
Heidi

HDMac said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

Miriam said...

That IS exciting!!!! You'll have to show us pictures when you get the loot :)

Ange Moore said...

Congrats on your win and thanks for dropping by my blog. The Coin quilt was for Clare who is the new daughter of a friend of mine. Someone who I know would appreciate some handmade goodness!

Kelly Casanova said...

Oh wow, what a nice surprise! I'm sure you won't have any trouble using it all up :)