Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I just got another package!!

I had entered a drawing of Michelle's and won. I won a headband from her and just love it! It's so cute!! Mary-Grace really likes it. I put it on her and took her to the mirror and she was grinning from ear to ear!!!

Michelle has her own esty account. You should see everything she has on there. I will have to get Mary-Grace some more of them. They are adorable!! I'll post you the site so you can see it for yourself. www.devimakdesigns.etsy.com


This http://michellepugh.com/?p=1145 is the blog post where her son Devin drew my name!! Yeah Devin!!!

Hugs to Michelle, Devin and Makenzie!


*I tried to do the link thing and I couldn't get it to cooperate with me so......I did it the old style I guess you could say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! on your win.
Geri