Thursday, November 5, 2009

Changes are on the rise!

Don't want to say just yet but there's a change in the air......... Can't go into it right now but it's going to change our schedules around just a bit but.......it will hopefully be for the better.

We have a new babysitter. I think MG likes her. She's done very well w/the change so far. I had to stop off at home today when I ran the kids home (during my lunch~I take my lunch from around 2:30-3:00). She ran up to me and gave me a kiss before I left. She's so sweet! I hate leaving her every day!

Well, that's all I have for now. Have to get the kids ready for bed now.

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,
Wow...you have had a LOT going on! I know how it is to have FIVE sick children in the house....
I hope all is much much better and that you will be back 100% soon!
I really enjoy your blog!