Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good Morning....

Good Morning. I hope you are doing ok. Well, I'm trying to get back in the swing of blogging again. Trying.....

Isn't it a nice cool morning? I opened the door to let the dogs out and was surprised at how cool it was. They didn't stay out long that is for sure.

So, what is everyone doing today? I have to take our oldest DS to the Dr. We have Karate and Church later this evening. I have a Tator Tot Casserole already prepared in the frig for dinner. I'm sure DH will probably want something else instead but......I'm not sure he'll get it. HA! I wanted to fix that ahead because I knew that it was a busy day today. I also have to take snacks for the kids at church tonight. They start their Patch the Pirate Program tonight and are excited about that! I have to get some snacks fixed up for them. I sure hope I don't forget!!

Last night I made us Chicken Biscuits for dinner. They were simple but good. I also made some spaghetti so that the kids could take it for lunch today and there was some leftover for MG and her Mamaw for lunch. I made the two Tator Tot Casseroles and put one in the frig for tonight and one in the freezer for a later time. Trying to make more when I cook for later. That usually helps. Like there were 2 chicken biscuits left in the frig this morning that DH didn't eat for breakfast so I grabbed them!! HA! If you snooze in my house you loose!!

Well, got to get some things done....

1 comment:

Miriam said...

It is cooler here this week, too. I don't know if it's going to stay that way or not, but it's nice to have the AC off and the windows open! I just made blueberry muffins, I used 1/2 white, 1/2 wheat flours and added in 2 Tbsp. of wheat germ. They are REALLY good. I just had one hot - it's a little crumbly, but hopefully just b/c it's hot and they'll stick together good once they cool down.
I need to hang out the towels and sheets and run and get groceries, then work on the rest of the stuff I need to get done today.