Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School Starts Tomorrow!





It is so hard to believe that school is going to start tomorrow. It seems like the kids just started their vacation. We went to orientation today and the kids seemed to be all excited about seeing their friends. They were all giggles and laughs.








This year our youngest son will start Pre-K. He didn't seem as excited about staying in the classroom while Mom was busy listening to the new rules and special dates and things they had to tell the parents. He came downstairs and said, "Mom, I don't really feel like staying up there right now!" So, I had to take him back to his class. He knows now that he has to stay in there and not leave. He acts like he's a grown up for sure. He's only 4.








I uploaded some pictures today and wanted to post them for everyone that visits to see. I have given out this blog address so that family and friends can come and see pictures without me having to e-mail everyone. I will post some pictures on here tonight before I finish my post.








I have to show you our baby girl's hair when her big brother-our 4 year old-fixed her hair! He just loved it! I do have to say she looked so cute that I had to take her picture for proof when she gets older. She may beat him up over these pictures but they're cute anyway.








I need to get in the bed and get some sleep. I have to get them all up and going in the morning. Lunches are made and in the frig, clothes are set out, baths are done and they have their teeth brushed and are in the bed.








I think their lunch tomorrow will be a good one (it sounds like a ton of food, but its small amounts of a variety of foods, you can add a slice of cheese to our youngest's box-he's a cheese lover):








Spaghetti Pizza




Carrots, Celery and Broccoli




Grapes




Watermelon




Wheat Crackers




and either Water or Tea (whichever they prefer)








Well, now for the pictures. I'll post the one of the spiked hair and of her in her camo. I'll post later on the picture that I take of their 1st day of school. I try to always do this that way from year to year we can see what they look like. Just a memory/Mom thing I guess.

No comments: