Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A few of my favorite blogs that I visit.

The summer break is almost over for the kids. Our kids will go back to school on Aug. 14. Public school has just started today. I know there are a lot of kids out there that just were not ready to go back. It seems like every year they go back to school earlier and earlier.


On another note I made Buttered Noodles last night with our dinner. They were very good. I got the recipe from http://grace4gayle.blogspot.com/ She has another site that I just love to visit-it's wonderful! http://grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com/ You will find that I am totally an addict to recipes. I love to find new recipes to make for my family. I like having different things to eat all of the time instead of the same ol same night after night.


I have other blogs that I love to visit so I will be posting some of them as well. It's nice to have a place to go and read and learn about how others do things. It's interesting to see how much a family of 6 or 7 can get by on only spending $50-75 a week on groceries when I know that we are spending well over $100 and feel like there's nothing in the frig!


My friend Miriam just started a blog and has some wonderful pictures over there of a cake that she just made. You should go and check it out. Miriam always has something baking..... www.mycountrycupboard.blogspot.com


I also visit another blog that has some really good stuff to read about. Genevieve also has some great recipes there too. She's out of Christian County, KY. She has pictures of lots of pictures
and things of area places. Here's her blog..... http://prairiebluestem.blogspot.com/ You should
check it out sometime.


I have rambled on enough so I'm going to go and make some lunch. I need to get a menu together for next week since the kids will be starting school I'll have lunches to prepare.

Hugs to you all,

Angie

1 comment:

Genevieve Netz said...

Thanks for the link, Angie, and good luck with your blog.