Friday, May 15, 2009

WOW! Another great Instructional Video from my new friend Kathy!!

I actually got to sit yesterday and watch the new video I ordered from Kathy Brodock. Learn to crochet. It's really good!! I have already made a dish cloth! I just love it! I won't be wasting any time ordering the cake decorating video either! If it's as thorough as the crochet video then it'll be just awesome! I already have the Learn to Quilt in 5 Easy Lessons-which just blew me out of the water in how simple she makes everything! These are all things that I have always dreamed of knowing how to do. Now, thanks to Kathy I am learning them and can perfect them as I go along. Kathy has a wonderful blog. If you get a chance check it out. You'll love it!! I sure do!! Here is the link http://teachinggoodthings.com

No comments: