Thursday, May 7, 2009

My new project....

My new project coming up is going to be......learning to crochet! I just ordered the DVD......got $5 off using the WOW code from Teaching Good Things. This offer is good through Sunday night! So, if you have ever wanted to learn to crochet OR to learn how to decorate a cake I urge you to do this.....with shipping and the $5 discount it came to $20.01!!! You can't beat that with a stick! So, if you will click on one of the links on the right it will take you right to it. Hurry before Sunday!!


I have the Learn to Quilt in 5 Easy Lessons and I can't wait to get the crochet one because of how in depth the Quilting Lessons are!! I know I'll be making some things right away! Nothing like taking a new baby home from the hospital in a crocheted blankie! Or snuggling up on the sofa with a newly crocheted blankie! Scarves, pot holders......booties.....doogie wear......hats.....mittens.......sweaters......the list goes on and on!



I must run. I've only got tonight off from work and am making dinner. It's Tator Tot Casserole and I love that stuff. DH may not be too happy but he will be ok. At least I'm cooking! LOL Then the kids want brownies! :0)

Hugs to you all and hey don't forget that offer ends Sunday night!!!!!!!! Click on the right and it will pop up.

Hugs,
Angie

No comments: