Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pictures of the quilt blocks that I have made thus far! :0)

Ok, So I have been taking BEGINNERS Block of the Month Quilting Class. BTW I AM using my sewing machine. I am not patient enough to sit and sew each block by hand. Just wanted to say that first. I love doing this. The classes are great and the instructions are terrific! So, here's my first 2 blocks these are for Jan & Feb. I will post the next blocks later. It is taking forever for these to load and it's already 1am and I have a meeting early in the morning so I'm headed to bed. I'll try to post some more pictures tomorrow.

Here you go:








Hugs,

Angie

3 comments:

Kathy @ Teaching Good Things said...

WOW! Those are fantastic!!!

Angie said...

Thank you Kathy. I really have enjoyed making them. I'll have to add the other blocks that I made too. They are a bit different.

Hugs,
Angie

Kim M. said...

Those look so nice! I have not ventured that far into quilt making yet. I have only tried the raggy kind but hopefully one day I will get brave enough!