Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Warmer Days are upon us....

Well, I do believe that the warmer days are upon us. It has been a little cool at times but I'll take a little bit of the mixture over the sweltering heat any day! Tomorrow is the last day of school for my kids. I know they are excited. Today is their day to be outside for the most of their day. Half a day tomorrow then off to home.

I have big plans for us on Thursday! :0) The kids are just so excited.....not really. We will be having a massive family fun day of C>>>L>>>E>>>A>>>N>>>I>>>N>>>G! I'm so excited, can't you tell? With a family of 7 and two pugs there's always something that needs to be done. So, tomorrow we are going to do some of that! I won't be posting any pictures of that just because well, it's no fun to look at someone cleaning! LOL I will be posting some before and after pictures later of our house because we are getting ready to do some more painting! I've picked out several colors that are going to be used. I'll post the before and after pictures as we get them done. I can't wait. I'll have to get some tidying up done first before I can start on the paint.

I finished my last day yesterday at the church. The ladies that I work with are so sweet. They gave me a card and a $25 gift card to Wal-Mart. I really didn't expect that at all. I will sure miss them. They are a sweet bunch of ladies.

I'm still working at Dairy Queen. I really like my job. I work with some nice people and I love being around the public. The little kids coming in for ice cream are always so cute.

Well, MG is crying so I better tend to her. Hugs to whomever may read this.....remember -If you've read it give me a reply. I'd love to hear from you!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I can't wait to see the pics of what you paint!! Have fun with the cleaning day. Keeping a household with that many family members must really be a chore!!