Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We share just about everything!

I guess you could say that our family shares just about everything!! The stomach bug has been what my family has been sharing here lately. I think right now I'm next in line. It started with our youngest son, then the baby, then the twins and now our oldest one is complaining and DH has it. So, this is what I have to look forward to every day for the past week or more!

Stomach bug or not God has blessed us each and every one of those days and I'm greatful even if I'm cleaning and doing more laundry. :0) I'm thankful to be able to clean and have a washing machine and a place that we can all lay our heads at night. We are all together and will get passed the tummy aches. Thank you Lord.

Would give a hug but you'd have to Lysol yourself down!! :0)

God Bless you all and Stay well and WARM!! Don't let CHRISTmas end because the holiday has been thrown to the curb. Remember why we celebrate it. Jesus died for all of our sins so that we could be saved from hell and one day go live ETERNALLY with him in Heaven. That is why we celebrate Christmas! We don't deserve any of the blessings that he gives us but he loves us no matter what! Isn't that beautiful!?

Love you and so does Jesus,
Angie

1 comment:

Miriam said...

aww, how yucky to be "looking forwards" to getting the bug :( I hope that you DON'T get it and that everyone else gets better super fast!

And thanks for the reminder about CHRISTmas... it's something I think about alot "after" Christmas, but I've never really heard anyone else say anything about it.