Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Finally Friday!

I don't know about you all but it's been a long week here at our house! Glad we'll get a break from school/work. DH will be home some time this morning. Youngest DS has speech this morning at 10. Aunt Kathy is suppose to be coming in from California and visiting today and tomorrow. She's always a hit at our house! If I can remember to grab the camera I'll snap some photos and post later. Aunt Kathy is DH's Mom's sister. She always sits down with the kids and plays with them and they love that attention from her.

Today just house work and some time I have to work in going to the grocery store! We're down to bare bones here. I've GOT to go and get FOOD!! DH will come home and wonder what we've been eating all week.

Well, I'll close for now and be back later or tomorrow and try and post my grocery finds. I'm hoping to start stocking back up on things in the freezer. It's getting empty since we had Christmas and I was trying to not spend as much on food. So.....I need to get back to stocking up.

Hugs to all.

Oh, if you stop by feel free to comment. I want to hear from you!!!

Angie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Your pugs are so adorable. I love the childrens room!!!It's always a challenge to keep the toys organized. Great job!
Rebecca

Angie said...

Thanks Rebecca Lee. I appreciate your comments. :0)

Hugs!!

Angie