Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yesterday was our last day......

We cleaned out the office and finished up at work. Now.....as I sit with my sewing things around me. I wonder what we'll do and how we'll do it. I know God has a plan. I'm just not sure what his plan is. I know I've been praying that God would make a way for me to be at home with our kids again. Is this part of that plan? I don't know. I will just try to do what I know God wants me to and wait.... God is good even in the valley. :0) I know that he has promised we would never do without. Those of you that know God know what I am talking about. You have probably seen it over and over again in your own life. I know I have seen it countless times. Please just remember our family as you pray.

Hugs to anyone that reads this.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I will pray for you. God has a plan for you and it is good!

Together We Save said...

Praying for your family.

You asked a guestion about baking to cookies over at my blog. She sets the timer for 10 minutes and they come out perfectly every time.

Miss Prudence said...

Praying for you, of course!
This really is a trying time for you and the family, but hold tight and allow your friends and family to help you and nurture you - pride rarely puts food on the table.....and just love each other. I know you are praying and it would be a foolish suggestion not to let your faith waver : )
You are in my thoughts and prayers, remember what my mum says : water finds its own level. Yep everything works out....God is too good for it not to.

Hey, re MG you know as a 2 YO I had a few trips to the hospital to remove a bead from my nose, but never surgery! She did a good job huh! Bless her curiosity!

*hugs*
Lynda