Friday, January 29, 2010

My Dear Hubby was told today!

That the company he interviewed with was wanting to hire him!!! Praise the Good Lord! He won't start for about 2 more weeks but.....we now know he has a job. I am so Thankful! I know it made him feel good too when the one lady that he had spoke with a few times about the job said she knew he would do well on the interview!

I just had to update you. :0)

Thank you so much for your prayers. I'm still praying that everything goes well.

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Sandy Panagos said...

What wonderful news to read first thing this morning! Good for you.

Lurline said...

Lovely to hear from you, Angie! Sounds like there has been little bumps in the road - probably always will be, but I'm sure there are many, many good times ahead!
Hugs - Lurline♥