Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Had the blahs lately.

Do you ever get the blahs? Well, I have had them here lately. I haven't wanted to do much and have felt like I have so much to do but don't feel like doing any of it~! I still need to finish wrapping up presents. Which for 5 kids is a lot to do!! I have gotten quite a bit of that done. I stayed up till almost 3 am this morning. So, I have drug myself around all day. I need to make up some snacks for our oldest son to take to school tomorrow. They are all having their Christmas party tomorrow. DS wants me to bake him a Lemon Cake. He loves that Lemon Cake!! Isn't that sweet?!! I offered to make him some Chocolate No Bake Cookies because I know he likes those but nope he wants the Lemon Cake. :0) Sad part.....I won't get a piece! LOL!!


I hope that everyone is ready for CHRISTmas. We've been talking about the true meaning of CHRISTmas with the kids. They know why we celebrate it. Our youngest son said, "Mom aren't you excited that it's almost Christmas?" I said, "Yes, I guess I am. Why are you so excited?" He said, "It's almost Jesus' birthday!" I thought that was so sweet!! Our little guy is growing up.


I wish you all a Wonderful, Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Puglette said...

mmm...lemon cake! sounds yummy! i know what you mean about the blahs. we can get through it, just look at those sweet little faces!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Puglette said...

hi ngie! thank you so much for the nice comments. i did get both, my comments don't show up until i give them the ok. i am so excited for you and your family! i cn't wait to see the puppy pictures. i told my husband about them and the cute names, he thinks that the names are really cute...he also said to have fun with your puggies. they are great dogs, just keep their little face wrinkles clean. have a ton of fun with your new babies!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

HDMac said...

I think a lot of us had the blahs this Christmas!