Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Secret Pal From Quilting Haven....whoever you may be.

I signed up to do a secret pal exchange at www.quiltinghaven.com  It is a site that I enjoy going to and reading and chatting with other quilters. I wanted to share my packages from my dear swap partner. She has been so nice to me, and our little girl. ;)  Please excuse my pictures, they are taken from my cell phone.

This is my August package from my special friend. She surprised my dear Mary-Grace with her very own scarf and she LOVES IT!! :)  She sent two great magazine. I love house blocks so I was very excited to see this one. The other magazine is a huge one! The fabrics are great and I will definitely be using them. The pins are the ones I use that I never have enough of. ;)  I loved the little compartments will come in handy with everything in my sewing room....if I ever get in there to mess with it.


This my package from July. It has the scarf that Mary-Grace is modeling in the picture below that my secret pal sent for me. :)  There's a recipe here for  Eight Layer Casserole (this sounds good-I'm going to have to try it out. It serves 8 so that will be great for our big family, a pair of scissors, a glue stick-I use these all the time, a note pad, a dishcloth-I can't wait to use. I clean for a lady that uses these. They still look great time after time. The fabric is great. I love the colors. Can't wait for the weather to turn cool so Mary-Grace and I can wear our scarves. :)

Have a wonderfully blessed day. :)

No comments: