Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Too busy to think!

For the past 2 days I have just been too busy to think. I honestly don't like that feeling. The feeling of overwhelm-ment.....if that's even a word. I have met with 7 people today at work. That's not counting dealing with the current students that we have in class and my 2 ringing phones! Ugh..... I am hoping tomorrow won't be as crazy. I'm sure it will be but at least it is making my week go by extremely fast! So, I'm just praying and holding out for Friday afternoon.

The fall festival is Friday and I'm wondering if we are going or not..... I'd love to stay home and just CRASH!~Or even get some quilting done! Need to cut some fabric for our Quilt Circle coming up on Monday night. I really hope I get quite a bit of that done this weekend, if not before.

Well, I have rambled on long enough. I'm hoping to be able to take some pictures on Monday night to get to share on my blog. :0)

Hugs to anyone that is actually reading this. I love comments, so if you're feeling chatty go ahead. =)

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Hang in there, Angie!!! ;)

Donna said...

Hi Angie, How fun that you have a group to sew with. I know..some days

Thanks so much for the comment. :o)

Donna @ Comin' Home