Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oh, I want a GO!! =)

If you haven't had a chance to check out the Accuquilt GO and enter to win one of these marvelous things you really should. I SOOO Want a GO! I have entered the drawing over at Alderwood Quilts. There is still time to enter so hurry......well, if you don't that just leaves a better chance for me to win. ;0) Nah, really everyone that quilts should enter if they don't already have a GO! My 35th Birthday is coming up on Nov. 8 and I would just LOVE to win this! Kinda like a present just for ME!! So, run fast over to Alderwood Quilts and enter!!
Alderwood Quilts October Giveaway

AccuQuit GO! Fabric Cutting System with your choice of 3 die. Ends November 1st


http://alderwoodquilts.blogspot.com/2010/10/alderwood-quilts-october-giveaway.html

Hugs!

Angie

1 comment:

Angie said...

I finally WON a GO! I won last Friday and received it this Friday. I am so excited!