Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Day Didn't Turn Out the Way That I Pictured It.....

Ok. So, today didn't go as planned and I didn't get to do things exactly how I had imagined but....I got a lot done! I have 2 very clean kids rooms (it's easy when you bag up all their toys!) LOL

Made about 3 pounds of Pinto Beans, have a gallon bag froze and then some in the frig for tomorrow, made Tacos for dinner, Made 2 Beef and Bean Burritos, 3 Bean Burritos and put in the freezer. A FULL gallon size bag of Taco soup, 2 gallon bags of Chili. So, that is very good for me to get to accomplish! I have some Great Northern Beans soaking so I can cook them tomorrow and freeze. :0) I love having a big freezer!

2 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I'm looking at doing some once a month cooking. I just found a book at a garage sale. Seems very intriguing and helpful.

Have a great day!

Homeschool on the Croft said...

.....Well, if my 'not-turning-out-days' turned out as productive as that, I'd be laughing!!
Love, Anne x