Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feeling very blessed.....let me explain.

Today I feel very blessed. Not that I don't feel blessed any other day. Just thinking more of it today. I am blessed to have a warm home, food to eat, a family that I love dearly, a job-so many don't have these things.

Have you ever just sat back and thought about that??? No matter what you may be going through at the time......someone somewhere is dealing with something even worse. There could be someone that is homeless and hungry, a family splitting up for whatever reason, a family missing their loved one that they just lost to death, a small child (or anyone) with cancer.....I cry when St. Jude is on T.V. Just tears me up! So, many things out there that we could be going through.

I am truly blessed. Are you?

If you are as blessed as I am let me know. What are you Thankful for? I know we are thankful at Thanksgiving, but we should be thankful every single day.

Leave me a message and let me know what you are thankful for.......I am thankful for you....

They are my blessings....

Hugs!

No comments: