Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beautiful Day! I want to SEW!

It is going to be a beautiful day today! I can't wait!!

I am hoping the kids will play NICELY! I want to set my sewing machine up outside and get a bit of work done. A lot of work to get to that point~have to move the table, my mats, machine etc. Don't know how that will work out but......it's a nice idea! HA!

Mary-Grace loves to "sew". She comes over and puts her hand on the material and tries shoving it through. I am working on several things and would like to get something else finished. I have a quilt that I am working on for Cory, another quilt for my little cousin Noah, a Christmas quilt....yeah, didn't quite get it completed for this past Christmas so...it shall be for this Christmas! Plus I got different material that went on sale after Christmas! That is the best time to buy Christmas fabric anyway. I also have a small wall quilt that I need to figure out how I want to put the blocks together. I have 6 blocks I think. I did a block swap and got 5 blocks and the other block is identical to the one that I sent out. This way I have one of each including mine. I need to post some pictures so I can show anyone that reads this.

Lunch will be something easy.....don't know just yet but it will have ground beef in it.
If I can think about it and actually get my sewing machine outside to do some work I'll get some pictures of what I am doing while outside. I may even let Lucas use the camera so I am in the picture. HA!

Until next time.

2 comments:

judith lockhart said...

Did you really sew outside? Sounds like fun! Judith

Angie said...

Yep. I did sew some outside! I was working on a quilt so I was using my machine and my awesome gloves that I got! Have it ready to put on the binding but have to find the time to do it. Thanks for asking. I forgot to post any pictures. I didn't stay out too long because it was a bit chilly and windy! I am very cold natured!! HA!