Thursday, June 4, 2009

Big News!!

I have big news! I got a new job!!! I am so excited because I really really like it!!! It's the easiest job I have ever had! I put in my 2 weeks notice at DQ on Sat. (which went over like a lead balloon!) I had to work on Sunday and that was my last day. My manager had taken me off of the schedule. Which was fine with me because I was already going to start my new job on Monday. So, I didn't even have a day in between the two jobs! LOL I make a $1 more an hour, get a raise in 3 months, in 6 months and get vacation after a year, full insurance - medical, vision and dental!! I couldn't turn it down. This is such an easy job and they are so layed back!! My 2 bosses are so layed back. They are so nice its just unreal that I am getting paid to work there!!! I work at the Boss Truck Shop.....never would have figured that I would have gotten a job there but I like it. :0)

Well, DH is looking at me like I've lost my mind just typing away. So, I'm going to go and get my things ready for work tomorrow. Hugs to you all!!


Miriam said...

That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you, getting a job that you enjoy doing :)

HDMac said...

Congratulations!!!! Glad that you found something that you will love! :) :)

big hugs,

Marcia@Frugalhomekeeping said...

congratulations! I 'm blogging today about activities to keep the kids busy this summer. Please give my blog a look.