Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've been missing in action again. :0)

We've been busy busy busy. With MG having ear infections, the boys all selling candy bars, Church, Karate and life in general I've not had much free time.

My laptop is now up and running. My DBIL came in from Arizona and he said he would clean up our computers for us. I am so thankful!! Thanks Mike, I really appreciate it!! I wish his wife Emma could have came with him for the visit. She's really sweet. My kids just love Aunt Emma!

Mike has been working all of 3 of our computers. Our regular home pc, my laptop and then our oldest son's computer. They all needed to be just wiped out and rebooted. The home pc is around 7 years or so old, the laptop and our son's computer are about 4 years old.

Anyway, I've still been cooking as much as I can to try and save money. With Christmas coming up, Auto Insurance and our House Insurance we've been hit pretty hard. I know that GOD is in control. I can't say that I haven't worried because honestly I have. I keep telling myself to give it over to GOD though. I know that he has ALWAYS, ALWAYS gave us just what we have needed. Just enough but always enough. So, I have to drop my shoulders and take a deep breath. I Thank God that he's always there for us.

It has gotten colder outside. Maybe it will kill off some of these germs going around. Lots of people sick, coughing, sneezing and such. Oh, and the flies. I'm so glad it's turned off cold so maybe it will get rid of those pesky things! If you know me very well you will know that I cannot tollerate a fly in the house! Drives me INSANE! LOL

Well, I have jabbered enough. I have missed blogging and hope to get back to it on a regular basis. I am going to compile my Thanksgiving menu for my next post. We host dinner at our house so that my parents and my DH's DM can come and anyone else that wants to can come and have a nice dinner with family/friends.

Hope to hear from some of you that stop in.

Leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you. You can always leave it without your name. Ask me a question if you like. Just be nice, I wear my heart on my sleeve sometimes! Hugs!

Angie

No comments: