Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's been a while since my last post.

Block for the Monthly Block Swap that I do.

Another block for the swap.

Our little girl is growing up. She's 3 now and rides a big girl bike.

She saw a little girl in the grocery store and wanted braids in her hair too. =)
It's been a while since I've put anything on my blog. It has been neglected for sure. I need to make sure I start blogging more again. With working and home I've just had a lot going on. It seems like there just isn't enough time in the day.  I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. You go to work, come home rush to make dinner, now I'm getting my husband off to work then time for bed for the kids. Get them all bathed and in the bed, whew. I'm just spent. 

I have been trying to paint and declutter our house. My sweet Dad came over and he's trying to help me get it done. I think he feels bad for me.  ;-)  So, hopefully my kitchen will be done. =)

I am going to post a few pictures because lets face it-who doesn't love seeing pictures on a blog, right?

No comments: