Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Meatball Sandwich Casserole

I got this recipe from Moms Crazy Cooking. It was very good. I used french bread to make ours. My husband said it was good but next time wants me to add pepperonni and some parmesan cheese to it. =) 

 

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meatball Sandwich Casserole
Meatball Sandwich Casserole
idea found at Pearls, Handcuffs & HappyHour

1 Baguette French Bread (cut into 18-24 slices)
Olive Oil
1 pkg Homemade Comfort Meatballs (or frozen), bite sized
1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded

Preheat oven to 350. Meanwhile, slice your bread. Brush each slice with olive oil on one side, just coat with pastry brush. Line the bottom and the side with the bread slices...oil side up...slightly overlapping the slices on the side. You won't need to grease your dish for this recipe. Use a deep casserole dish, I made the recipe in a smaller 8x8 pan - but depending how much you want to make you can use a 9x13 pan too.

Bake bread for about 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. In a separate bowl, mix meatballs & spaghetti sauce to coat (this is a perfect recipe for left over spaghetti and meatballs too). Remove the bread from the oven and spoon the meatball mixture into the dish on top of the bread. Return to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated through in the center. Pull out at about 25 minutes and cover with the mozzarella cheese and baked it for another 5 minutes.
Check out her blog! It is wonderful. ;) 

3 comments:

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING said...

Hello - I don't have an email address to email you directly, but I wanted to send you a message, so I guess here is the only way.

I LOVE that you love the recipe. I don't mind at all if you post on your blog - but PLEASE do not use my photos and my blog post. This is illegal. You can repost the recipe and add a link to my blog - but you can not copy and post my entire blog post & photos. I would appreciate it if you would remove it. Thanks so much!

Angie said...

Sorry Tina. I updated my post and took your pictures off. Thanks for letting me know. ;)

chaussures air max 90 said...

Jag älskar att titta på alla dessa bilder av vackra garnet :) jag kan inte vänta att se vad du sticka upp med allt detta!