Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why Knot Help Wendy??!!

I was reading one of the MANY MANY blogs that I read and came across someone else asking for others to help Wendy. Well, I have now became a follower and I am now asking you to help Wendy and become her follower too. Can you do that for me? Or at least for Wendy? Please.......
http://why-knot-kwilt.blogspot.com/
Wendy has been entering the drawings.....like I have to win an Accuquilt GO! With you following her she may get the chance to get one. So, lets all rally and get her some followers so that she could get her one. =)

Thank you. :0)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Well, I'll be darned but aren't you a sweetheart!! I found your blog through a hop, skip and a jump of other blogs and low and behold I see my name. Bless your heart! I've become a follower of yours and so look forward to reading along :) ~Hugs~